How problem is created by too many scripts ??
- After installing noscript I opened on of my favorite blogs and it have 57 scripts.This does not include CSS scripts as they are required for designing.
- At that time I understood that why I cannot open more than three blogs simulate in Firefox . Firefox is a interpreter .It works as scripts are given in the page .
- So when page with to many scripts is opened to much hush is created in browser. So page speed will decrease ,simply.
How to fight back the problem ??Most of smart bloggers know how to fight this problem .I have some of my own ideas and some ideas are stolen .
- Have all infamous scripts in one host site.
- This rule has a word “infamous”,so putting jquery script in hosting site is a mistake .When users have already opened a script or page,browsers does not reload the page .When you rehost jquery, visitors will have to reload the jquery .
- Bind whole CSS .Bind whole CSS in a file and host it .How will this help ?When visitors open your blog ,they wouldn’t have to download too many files.This system increases a lot speed . (you might have experienced this ,while copying a file and a bunch of file ,the speed of loading one file is better even if the file is bigger than the bunch!)
- Use b:if condition provided in blogger.You can stop showing retweet buttons on home page by defining script to run only if page type is “item” . This will increase home page loading speed .